Welcome to the Nebraska Association of Behavioral Health Organizations website.
The Nebraska Association of Behavioral Health Organizations (NABHO) exists to actively promote sound, responsive, efficient, and effective substance abuse and mental health services for the people of Nebraska.
The Association supports and promotes the principles of:
- Quality care for all Nebraskans
- Accessible services for all Nebraskans via local determination
- Professional competency of all service providers
- Services which are culturally diverse
- Partnerships and alliances with individuals/groups that share like missions and values
- Consumer involvement in policy and service planning and evaluation
- Sufficient funding to suport services
- Knowledge and effective leadership in shaping and defining Nebraska's behavioral healthcare services
- Watchfulness and alertness to any threat to the continuance of any of the above
News & Announcements
Posted on 08/21/2017
How can you celebrate National Senior Citizens Day? We’re glad you asked. We have some ideas on how to honor senior citizens today, this week and for more times to come.
Posted on 08/14/2017
If you want to help make a difference and support children and families in need within your community, check out our list of school supplies you can donate.
Posted on 08/07/2017
For individuals and their families, the words “You need a new organ” are earth-shattering. Luckily, we can make a difference. Check out five reasons for you to become an organ donor.
Posted on 07/31/2017
This August, we celebrate National Water Quality Month. How can you have an impact on water quality? We’ve got some ideas for the role you play in making a difference.