Welcome to the Nebraska Association of Behavioral Health Organizations website.
The Nebraska Association of Behavioral Health Organizations (NABHO) exists to actively promote sound, responsive, efficient, and effective substance abuse and mental health services for the people of Nebraska.
The Association supports and promotes the principles of:
- Quality care for all Nebraskans
- Accessible services for all Nebraskans via local determination
- Professional competency of all service providers
- Services which are culturally diverse
- Partnerships and alliances with individuals/groups that share like missions and values
- Consumer involvement in policy and service planning and evaluation
- Sufficient funding to suport services
- Knowledge and effective leadership in shaping and defining Nebraska's behavioral healthcare services
- Watchfulness and alertness to any threat to the continuance of any of the above
News & Announcements
Posted on 07/17/2017
There are lots of worthy nonprofits out there who need financial support, so how can you pick just one? Today, we're here to help you learn how to choose the right charity for donating.
Posted on 07/10/2017
Volunteering with elderly neighbors is an excellent way to get involved, support your community and find fulfillment. Check out these five benefits of volunteering with senior citizens.
Posted on 07/03/2017
If you want to celebrate this Independence Day with an altruistic twist, check out some of these ideas for how you can give back to your community near and far.
Posted on 06/26/2017
When things are busy, wellness often takes a backseat to other priorities. Luckily, today we thought of a couple ways to bring it back to the forefront of your life.