Welcome to Nebraska Association of Behavioral Health Organizations (NABHO)
The Nebraska Association of Behavioral Health Organizations (NABHO) exists to actively promote sound, responsive, efficient, and effective substance abuse and mental health services for the people of Nebraska.
The Association supports and promotes the principles of:
- Quality care for all Nebraskans
- Accessible services for all Nebraskans via local determination
- Professional competency of all service providers
- Services which are culturally diverse
- Partnerships and alliances with individuals/groups that share like missions and values
- Consumer involvement in policy and service planning and evaluation
- Sufficient funding to suport services
- Knowledge and effective leadership in shaping and defining Nebraska's behavioral healthcare services
- Watchfulness and alertness to any threat to the continuance of any of the above
News & Announcements
Posted on 03/20/2017
If you’re looking for cool ways to donate your gently used items, check out this list of things you can and should donate, and some unique ideas of where to give them.
Posted on 03/13/2017
By going green, we create a better environment for ourselves and future generations. Check out these easy ways you can live an altruistic—and green—lifestyle.
Posted on 03/06/2017
This Women’s History Month, get involved by showing support for the women in your community. Check out these ways you can remember powerful women from history, while advocating for women today.
Posted on 02/27/2017
If you’re a college student looking for something more satisfying to do with your time, consider an alternative spring break: volunteering your time and talents for the benefit of others.