Welcome to the Nebraska Association of Behavioral Health Organizations website.
The Nebraska Association of Behavioral Health Organizations (NABHO) exists to actively promote sound, responsive, efficient, and effective substance abuse and mental health services for the people of Nebraska.
The Association supports and promotes the principles of:
- Quality care for all Nebraskans
- Accessible services for all Nebraskans via local determination
- Professional competency of all service providers
- Services which are culturally diverse
- Partnerships and alliances with individuals/groups that share like missions and values
- Consumer involvement in policy and service planning and evaluation
- Sufficient funding to suport services
- Knowledge and effective leadership in shaping and defining Nebraska's behavioral healthcare services
- Watchfulness and alertness to any threat to the continuance of any of the above
News & Announcements
Posted on 10/16/2017
Halloween can be even more meaningful this year by promoting an altruistic lifestyle and giving back to your community. Check out these 13 spooky Halloween fundraising ideas.
Posted on 10/09/2017
Focusing on positive thoughts can actually impact your overall health. How, you ask? Today we dive in and see how positive thoughts can make you healthier.
Posted on 10/02/2017
October happens to be Adopt a Shelter Dog Month. So, how can you celebrate this month and support another incredible cause? We have some cool canine concepts.
Posted on 09/25/2017
It can be difficult to decide how to give, what you can give or even where to give to. Today let's take a closer look at how to donate with a purpose to disaster relief.