Welcome to Nebraska Association of Behavioral Health Organizations (NABHO)
The Nebraska Association of Behavioral Health Organizations (NABHO) exists to actively promote sound, responsive, efficient, and effective substance abuse and mental health services for the people of Nebraska.
The Association supports and promotes the principles of:
- Quality care for all Nebraskans
- Accessible services for all Nebraskans via local determination
- Professional competency of all service providers
- Services which are culturally diverse
- Partnerships and alliances with individuals/groups that share like missions and values
- Consumer involvement in policy and service planning and evaluation
- Sufficient funding to suport services
- Knowledge and effective leadership in shaping and defining Nebraska's behavioral healthcare services
- Watchfulness and alertness to any threat to the continuance of any of the above
News & Announcements
Posted on 08/22/2016
You can still be involved with your dearest philanthropic cause without having to get up from the couch. Interested? Check out these easy ways to donate without having to leave your house.
Posted on 08/15/2016
The usual “Thank you,” is a wonderful way to show how much you appreciate others, but sometimes it can be fun to be a little more imaginative.
Posted on 08/08/2016
Back-to-school season can be exciting, challenging and—with kids—frustrating. You can take advantage of this time to grow and live a positive lifestyle by getting involved in local schools’ philanthropy.
Posted on 08/01/2016
The month of August happens to be National Admit You're Happy Month. There are lots of things to be happy about in life, and August is a chance to appreciate all of them.